LiveGood is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company that sells health and wellness products. The company is based in the United States.
LiveGood’s products include a variety of supplements, essential oils, and personal care products. The company claims that its products are made with high-quality ingredients and are designed to improve health and well-being.
LiveGood’s compensation plan is based on a MLM model. It launched its MLM affiliate plan in December 2022 and now has over 400,000 members and estimated to be over 1 million members by the end of 2023. Members earn commissions by selling products and by referring new members. The more members that a person recruits, the more commissions they earn.
- LiveGood’s products are made with high-quality ingredients.
- The company offers a variety of products to choose from.
- The compensation plan can be lucrative for those who are successful at referring new members.
- Even if one does not sell or refer, they still have the potential to make $2,000+ a month recurring income
- 6 ways to make money with easy to understand compensation plan
- MLM businesses are often criticized for being pyramid schemes.
You can take a free tour and get complete details on their program. Early actors can even get top spot on my team.